HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
It is the company’s policy to do all that is necessary to prevent personal injury, ill health, damage to property and equipment and to protect everyone from foreseeable work hazards.
This policy also extends to non-employees of The Green Light Company UK, insofar as they may be affected by the undertakings of the company and its products.
We will make available all necessary safety devices and protective equipment. The company will maintain a constant and continuing interest in all health, safety and welfare matters applicable to The Green Light Company UK.
In particular we will, so far as is reasonably practicable, provide and maintain:
- Plant, equipment and systems of work that are safe and without risk to health, safety and welfare.
- Safe arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transportation of articles and substances.
- Sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to enable employees to avoid hazards at work, and to contribute positively to the health, safety and welfare of themselves and others.
- A safe place of work and safe means of access and egress.
- A safe and healthy working environment.
Adequate welfare facilities
This policy will be revised: when there are major changes in the size and nature of the business, when necessary to take into account new legislation, and following any significant health and safety-related incident or near-miss.
To ensure that the policy remains up-to-date, it will be formally reviewed at least once per year