To achieve our aims we will:
- Engage with our clients to understand their requirements and review against the delivery of those requirements.
- Be perceived by our clients as a company whose service and support consistently exceed those of our competitors
- Proactively seek feedback from our clients on how well our products/services meet their requirements.
- Select suppliers and subcontractors who share a similar philophasy to enable us to create and deliver reliable performance.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of our Quality Policy and are committed to the effective implementation of our Quality Management System.
- In support of this policy the company sets appropriate objectives and operates a management system that satisfies the requirements of the International Quality Management Standard ISO 9001:2008
- The continual improvement of the effectiveness of our Quality Management System is fundamental to the success of our business and must be supported by all employees as an integral part of their daily work.
Each policy will be reviewed annually to ensure we respond to clients, business strategy, legislation and any standards or codes of practice determined by the market
The Green Light UK strives to deliver high level of energy saving solutions and provision of service that exceeds our customer needs. Through a culture of continual improvement that runs throughout The Green Light Company UK, we aim to deliver on time with excellent best- in-class service.
This policy covers all activities of The Green Light Company UK for both its internal and external operations.
In additional to this we work in collaboration with our main supply chain partners to develop and implement best practices in Quality Management and sustainable development.