The scheme is backed by the Department for Education (DfE) and Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) and is focused at schools that are committed to becoming greener and save money by being more energy efficient.
Implementing modern lighting technology will typically reduce a school’s lighting costs by 65% . This scheme removes the funding barrier by providing interest FREE funding for eligible projects that are in essence self-funding by the savings generated by implementing these highly efficient systems.
The Green Light Company is an independent expert that supports an energy efficiency programme sponsored by the Department for Education (DfE) and the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC). They are investing millions of pounds into this energy efficiency programme for the educational sector. We have had a 100% success rate in helping others secure these funds and implement successful cost saving lighting solutions that realise these savings and free up cash.
Success to Date *
- Funded over 12,000 projects
- 851 public sector bodies
- Value of projects £302.8 million
- Saved public sector £82 million per annum
- £1.13 Billion of savings over the projects lifetime
- Reduced carbon emissions by 466,190 per annum
- Almost 6.2 million tonnes of carbon emissions over the life of the projects
* source http://salixfinance.co.uk